A name is something that was given to you when your were born. That name will be stuck to you for your whole life .You can’t get rid of it but you might have another name that people called you, like as a example: Nurshamimi to Mimi. So back to the topic you name it what people called you each single day it’s what you hear in the morning till night. Each person’s name has a meaning behind his or her name. In fact I will tell you what my name mean.
My name was not that popular but to me my name it unique Even if it’s not that popular or powerful or even cool. It’s my name, that was given to me when I was born if you don’t like my name it ok because it only matter if I like it and I do.
My first name has only 5 letter in it and it sound funny too. My name FATIN, it mean Captivating or seductive. To me i don’t think i’m captivating or seductive,But my mom said that FATIN actully mean Happiness too. I agree with her because i’m always happy ,Kinda.She told me that she gave me that name because she want see her first girl to be always happy.I want her to see that i’m happy with FATIN.Sometime my name became into 2 word “FAT IN” It’s kinda funny but i don’t like that because I’m not fat.
My middle name is NATASHA it come from Russia and another form of the name Natalya.NATASHA mean birthday or strong .I agree with the strong part but i’m confused with the birthday part .My mom said the natsha actully just pop into her head when she was holding .That why my name is Natasha .I really like that name it cool and i think it’s common too.
Aminuddin is my surname.The name AMINUDDIN doesn’t really have a meaning to it.IT long and sound cool but i think come from the name Amin and that mean "honest, faithful, trustworthy". and I think my dad is all those 3.
AND MY FULL NAME IS FATIN NATASHA AMINUDDIN
That my name and I really like it and I promise not to change or hate it and that is my name.
Nice stories - you developed these ones well. I liked your voice in this piece - now I feel like I'm getting to know you better! Take a fresh look and clean up grammar and punctuation issues. Pleasing, Natasha, well done.
ReplyDelete