Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Successful in Math


"Success is liking yourself,liking what you do,and liking how you do it."Maya Angelou

I have success so much stuff but I'm really happy when I'm successful in math test because Math is my favorite subject.Even if I find it difficult I know I can do my best .If I got good grade on math I'm really happy. Math is so cool because I like to do logical thinking, play with number and doing difficult puzzle. Success in math to me is like a home of A plus on every test and seeing my parent happy.

I've have getting an B and A's on math test and that show me I getting to be more success in math every day,but I need to work on organizing my stuff for math. Every time I go in to math class smileof joy in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment