Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Favorite Thing

There is a my JIS id card ,a Kimmidoll keychain ,A notebook full of letter saying goodbye, Book called Dewey, picture of me in 1st grade, A small blue notebook-pod ,a teddy bear
a pillow, a wooden necklace, and a. scruchy.

Each one of them is something give me memories of the past. Each thing really meant something special about me .I’ll always remember the time and this is my bag.
The wooden necklace, it reminded me of the time when I went to Bandung Indonesia where I had my first over night school trip. IT was the time that I will remember the day that I was so sad to leave my family but after the trip I started to realize that I’m growing up. Before I bought the wooden necklace I just realize that how they could make a very unusual a necklace only made by wood. It was so cool that I bought it and I ask the person if they could put my name on it.
The Dewey book, It a book that a friend recommended to me because she knows that I like cat and like animal fiction .I kept on reading this again and again and I never get bored of it. First it was kind of sad but when I started reading more in this book it gets better every time.
There a teddy bears on top of the Dewey book. That teddy is really cute and it meant something that is really special and a little story to it .This teddy bear was given from my best little friend in Indonesia and it was actually a farewell and thank you present from a little girl name Ayuni. .Before Ayuni gave the teddy she didn't let go off the present when she tried to give it to me she was crying and holding the box. I felt kind bad for her but at last her force her to let go,I gave a little hug to her because I know that it must be really hard to give a present to someone but you want the present .She gave to it me the day before I left Indonesia.
Next to the teddy bear is a IPod and that IPod is really precious to me because it's mine. I bought this with my own money.
I choose to put the kimmidoll it's because it was gift from my dear cousin, Aqilah. Aqilah gave me this because she wanted to me to remember her.
There's a open book of word .It's a book full of last message to me from all my friend from Jakarta International School. I really miss my friends when I read their messages .Sometime I even cried when I read it. I’ve made a promise to them that we will stay in touched.
A pillow that say ”WE LOVE U”.It was a friendship pillow we took turn each week to let someone sleep with it. I really like this pillow it’s really soft and it cool too. The day I left they want me to keep it to remember our friendship.
There is a picture of me in first grade. I choose to put this picture because I always want to see the changes .But when I keep on looking at this picture I don’t look that different since first grade. But one day I mean one day I’ll change. MAYBE.
Can you see the id card? It was a Jakarta International School id card .This id card is special because it from Jakarta International School. If I lose it I won’t get to visit my friend in JIS. really want us to meet one day so that why it’s special.
There is a scrunchy, a pink and blue scruchy it’s not just a ordinary pink and blue scruchy, It is Fatin Natasha’s pink and blue scruchy. It so special really special, that it was popular .It so special because last school I was going to go to my PE and suddenly we were going to do swimming but I forgot that to tie my hair and my hair was long and that scrunchy save my life and I could do swimming but then I cut my hair then when some people ask for scrunchy I gave my pink and blue, My special pink and blue scrunchy.
At last the blue notebook .The blue book was a secret book. It had all secret in it especially crush’s but it was for a group called Girlz is allow to write in it .Then one day we lost the book and all our secret were burst out of the book and it was so embarrassing by the end of the year everyone forgot it and that secret book was found and they gave to me to keep it.
That is it all 11 item that represent me and there’re my memories

1 comment:

  1. Some nice elements in here. I would have liked you to have told me the stories behind them in more detail. Take a look at capital letters and full stops - it would be easy to fix these errors and it would add to fluency. I get the feeling that this piece is not finished? If it is, the ending is very abrupt.

    ReplyDelete